- Vouchers must be surrendered to the merchant at time of redemption.
- Please carefully read each Voucher before using for the special terms and conditions attached to that Voucher. Offers apply only to the items and terms specified.
- Offers are valid until the expiry date on the Voucher.
- The Vouchers represent offers made by the merchant concerned and not by Hotspots. Any disputes must be raised to the merchant directly.
- Vouchers provide offers that are exclusive and may not be combined or used in conjunction with other third-party discount programs.
- Restaurant offers
- a) Please identify yourself as a HOTSPOTS Voucher holder when making your booking. Present your HOTSPOTS Voucher at the time you request your bill to redeem your offer. You may only use your Voucher once at each restaurant.
- b) Vouchers are not valid on the following days: Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day.
- c) 2 for the price of 1 main course offers: The restaurant will deduct the price of the least expensive main course(s) selected, up to the maximum value stated on the Voucher for that offer. Examples: If two main courses are not ordered, the least expensive item(s) ordered as a main course will be deducted. When adults and children dine together and two or more adult-priced main courses are purchased, the least expensive adult main course is complimentary. If only one adult-priced main course is purchased, then the value of the child’s meal is deducted. When more than two people are dining together, or if multiple Vouchers are used and are allowed on the Voucher (refer to each Voucher), the least expensive main course(s) of the party is/are the item(s) deducted.
- d) Informal dining and takeaway offers: Unless otherwise noted, Vouchers may be used for both takeaway and dine-in (not for delivery unless otherwise stated).
Hotspots Photo Competition Terms and Conditions
Promoter: The Promoter is Hotspots Vanuatu
Start date: 1 January 2020 at 12 noon AEDT
End date: 31 December 2020 at 12 noon AEST
Promotional Period: from the Start Date until the End Date.
Entry is only open to any person who is 13 years and over.
Entrants under 18 years of age must have legal parental or guardian consent to enter the Promotion and collect the prize. By submitting an entry, the entrant affirms that they are 18 years or over or otherwise possess legal parental or guardian consent.
Only amateur photographers are eligible to enter the Promotion. Amateur photographer is defined as any photographer who earns less than AU$10,000 (gross) a year from the sale of photographs or photographic services eg tutoring for a fee.
Details of Accommodation prize:
The prize is for seven (7) nights’ accommodation for two people in one room at the Grand Hotel and Casino in Port Vila.
The prize is for accommodation only. The following exclusions are not included and are at the winner’s own cost but are not limited to; flights, food and beverage, travel to and from the airport of departure/arrival, cabin upgrades, insurance, any optional tours or activities, tips and items of a personal nature, the costs of any visas or a passport.
The prize may be redeemed from 11 January 2021 to 16 December 2021.
Redemption of the prize is subject to availability.
All bookings in relation to the redemption of the prize must be booked through Hotspots Vanuatu.
Hotspots Vanuatu as prize organiser reserves the right to offer alternative dates for the Accommodation.
Type of promotion: This promotion is a game of skill.
How to enter:
To enter, participants must:
Submit an image from their travels in Vanuatu which depicts the enjoyment of one of the Hotspots Vanuatu Voucher offers or shows places on the Hotspots Map;
Upload their entry to social media on either Facebook or Instagram. Tag the image #hotspotsvanuatu and Like or Follow https://www.facebook.com/HotspotsVanuatu/ andhttps://www.instagram.com/hotspots_vanuatu/.
The maximum number of entries per week during the Promotional Period from any one entrant is five (5) eligible entries.
A limited amount of image post-processing is allowed but images having excessive ‘manipulation’ (in the opinion of the judges, and at the judges’ sole discretion) may be scored down.
Computer generated images are not eligible entries and will not be accepted.
By entering the competition the Entrant grants Hotpots Vanuatu a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the Material in any form.
This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judging and selection of the winner(s) will be conducted by judge(s) selected at the discretion of the Promoter.
The judge(s) will select a winner from the valid entries received. The selection of the winner will take place between 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020.
Each entry will be judged at the sole discretion of the judge(s) based on the creative merit of the image. The judge(s) decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence regarding the result.
Each month during the promotional period the judge(s) will choose one or more images from valid entries which may, at the Promoters discretion, be published, re-posted or used in any promotional form.
All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner(s). If a prize remains unclaimed by a winner or unallocated for any reason by 31 January 2019, the prize will be forfeited and no cash or other alternative will be offered to that winner. Details of the winner will (at the discretion of the Promoter) be published online and on social media on 8 December 2019.
Entry into the Promotion
The Promotion Details above and all Detailed Terms below form part of these Terms and Conditions. The Entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Terms and Conditions
It is a condition of entry that all Terms and Conditions are accepted as final and the Entrant agrees to abide by these Terms and Conditions. Submission of an entry is deemed to be an acknowledgement by the Entrant that they have read these Terms and Conditions and accepted them.
Any capitalised terms used in these Terms and Conditions have the meaning given in the Promotion Details, unless stated otherwise.
The Promotion commences on the Start Date and runs for the Promotional Period ending on the End Date.
Valid entries by eligible Entrants will be accepted during the Promotional Period. No entries will be accepted after this time. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the Entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion, social media platforms faulting or for any other reason.
Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. An entry that is made on behalf of another person will also be deemed invalid.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, inflammatory, offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringes any third party rights, including intellectual property rights.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion or Promoter.
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an Entrant or entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each Entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.